Girls day out | Dearest Lou

Girls day out

Saturday afternoon I got to hangout with two of my dearest friends. My little sister Tiana and Danielle. We ended up going to eat Japanese food at this restaurant which honestly kind of sucked. The food selection wasn't great and the service was. . alright. However, we had a lot of good laughs and memories there but will probably never return. Tiana hates fish so she got this delicious teriyaki rice bowl and Dani and I got sushi and some interesting foreign soups.
Tiana's teriyaki bowl came with a side of disgusting (aka fish sauce). It smelt horrendous and I can hardly imagine how awful it must taste. We all had to smell it after seeing Danielle's reaction.
After lunch we went to get dessert at The Chocolate which is a cute dessert cafe in Orem. We ended up splitting this baked cookie with ice cream on top. I don't remember what it was called but it was so freaking delicious. Below are some pictures we took while we waited for our dessert to arrive.
After dessert we headed to the mall and went shopping which was really fun. I was super tired afterwards and spent about 45 minutes procrastinating to get ready for my hot date.

15 comments

  1. Aw, I love days out with just the girls. By the way, that last photo looks awfully tasty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my god. that cookie and your new haircut. wow. haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cookie was delicious and I didn't get my haircut but it kinda looks like it in these pictures!

      Delete
  3. Aw! You are all so cute! Your sis looks so much like you!
    It's always refreshing to have some girl time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. awehaha! danielle looks so cute!

    i went up and checked the pictures out a second time when i read the haircut comment and it does kind of look like you got a haircut. the kind you and i both had when we were little ;)

    oh! and i forgot to tell you that sydni and i found a pink bowling-looking shirt a while back but it just wasn't as cool so i didn't get it. i'm glad i'm finally seeing you wear this shirt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I know I did the exact same thing and it kinda does! That's funny that there aren't any pictures with the back or side of my head.

      Thanks I got some compliments about it at the mall this girl asked me where I got it and I said "thrifted"

      Delete
  5. Cecilia, those silly face pictures are hilarious! & oh man, I need one of these days with my girls! That desert looks delish, everyone is posting food today and it's making me hungry! ;) xo Berni

    ReplyDelete
  6. you and your sister are nearly identical!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how fun, you guys are cute!

    http://yuliconversations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like you had fun! And you all look adorable!

    See Me Rwar

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with your top and your hair! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos!:)

    http://mademoiselleconomist.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. These pics are SO cute - and that cookie sundae looks Ahhhh MAZING :)

    Annie
    The Other Side of Gray

    ReplyDelete
  12. wait, did you cut your hair?? it looks fabulous!!!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete